Hong Kong Disneyland Resort

Prev Next
Hong Kong Disneyland Resort
Toy Story Land
Meet with the Marvel Superhero – Iron Man
Moana: A Homecoming Celebration!
Ant-Man and The Wasp: Nano Battle!
Castle of Magical Dreams
Hong Kong Disneyland Resort (HKDL) has officially been in operation since September 2005. HKDL is one of the important tourism infrastructures in Hong Kong, playing a major role in promoting our tourism development.
HKDL is developed and operated by Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited, which is the joint venture between Hong Kong SAR Government and The Walt Disney Company (TWDC). Hong Kong SAR Government currently holds 52% of the joint venture’s shares, while TWDC holds the remaining 48%.
Since its commencement of operation, HKDL has made sustained efforts in launching new attractions and offerings to enhance its attractiveness and competitiveness. At present, HKDL consists of seven themed areas, namely Main Street U.S.A., Fantasyland, Tomorrowland, Adventureland, Toy Story Land, Grizzly Gulch and Mystic Point, offering themed attractions, entertainment shows, interactive experiences, restaurants, merchandise shops and refreshment stands, as well as daily parades and night time entertainment experiences. Also, there are three themed hotels at HKDL, namely Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel, Disney’s Hollywood Hotel and Disney Explorers Lodge, providing a total of 1 750 guest rooms.
Moreover, HKDL has been implementing its multi-year expansion and development plan since 2017, rolling out a series of new attractions progressively from 2018 onwards, including “Moana: A Homecoming Celebration” stage show in May 2018, “Ant-Man and The Wasp: Nano Battle!” ride in March 2019 and the “Castle of Magical Dreams” in November 2020. Other new attractions coming on stream include two new themed areas based on Frozen and Marvel intellectual property. The progressive launch of various new items under the expansion and development plan is expected to be conducive to attracting more guests to visit HKDL.
Please visit HKDL's website for more information.
< Back to Projects
Website designed by FirmStudio